Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Gallup poll shows increasing concern over Obamacare

According to a new USA Today/Gallup poll released on Thursday, Americans are now more likely to say that their healthcare costs will increase if a healthcare bill passes...

49% of respondents said they believe their healthcare costs will increase with the passage of a health care reform bill, up from 42% who felt that way last month. 27% said their healthcare costs would remain the same, compared to 32% who felt that way in September. The number of people who felt their healthcare costs would diminish as a result of a new health care bill remained at the 22% it was last month.

"In addition to costs," the Gallup poll showed that "a greater percentage of Americans - now compared with last month - also expect their healthcare situation to get worse in terms of the quality of care they receive (from 33% in September to 39%), their healthcare coverage (from 33% to 37%), and the insurance company requirements they have to meet to get certain treatments covered (up from 38% to 46%)."

"The poll finds no more than one-quarter of Americans believing their healthcare situation will improve in any of the [aforementioned] four areas. And in each, substantially more expect the situation to get worse than expect it to get better if a healthcare bill passes."

Hmmm......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you please confirm with tag heuer replica sale and let me know about the same. I know you are very sure that it will be out tonight but by not seeing any status change on my accounts page make me worried. I apologize again to bother you so much but I hope you will replica watches sale my problems and concerns. I guess these watches are being posted from China and I am sure it is quite rolex replica sale night in China but I still haven’t received any mail stating that the rolex replica have been dispatched and I don’t even know whether they will be or not. Only you can help me here with this. Please tell me the correct and latest update about order dispatch. I’m glad to say that the rolex replica sale were delivered on time and in perfect condition. The service from your cartier replica uk had been impeccable thus far and I have already recommended you to friends.