Friday, January 23, 2009

Thinking outside the Box

Chicago Mayor Richard Daley recently offered some words of advice to Barack Obama:
Start thinking outside of the box, then you will be able to heal the nation's economic woes.
"But that's a lot easier said than done," I said to myself. How does one go about 'thinking outside the box'?

The question was gnawing at me for quite some time and I knew that unless I discovered the solution to this quandary, I would never have piece of mind.

So I surfed and surfed around the Internet all day today, from morning till dusk, until I finally found the answer to my question on YouTube.

Would you like me to share it with you?

Okay...

Here it is:




You see, one only needs to get out of the box, and then he'll automatically start thinking outside the box!

The words and counsel of Mayor Richard Daley are so deep and profound. His wellspring of wisdom is truly beyond human comprehension!

No comments: