Thursday, July 31, 2008

Obama Website: "This Isn’t the John McCain We Used to Know!" - Sound familiar?

"This isn’t the John McCain we used to know. "
From Barack Obama's New Website - Low Road Express

"I am saddened by today's verdict. This isn't the Tony Rezko I knew."
Barack Obama, speaking shortly after his campaign funder and long time associate, Tony Rezko was convicted of money laundering and bribery - June 2008"

I am outraged by the comments that were made and saddened over the spectacle that we saw yesterday. The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago."
Barack Obama condemning inflammatory comments made by his pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. - April 2008

Update: After posting this, I realized that the Obama campaign probably used this line intentionally in an attempt to compare Senator McCain to some of Obama's heinous friends. Nevertheless, one would think it odd that they would remind voters about Obama's past relationships with the likes of Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezko and other such sleazy characters.

It is also odd that they would remind voters of the type of prevarications the Messiah uses to extract himself from difficult situations. But that's par for the course for the Obama acolytes, they are not ashamed of Obama's past ties to some of Chicago's most vile characters, nor are they ashamed of Obama's equivocations: "This man is not the man I once knew." Indeed, the name "Low Road Express" aptly describes Obama's new website, for if anyone enjoys taking the low road, it is Obama and his band of starry-eyed acolytes.

Nevertheless, it was not my intention to low-ball Senator McCain, but rather to highlight the kind of slippery and evasive character Barack Obama is. However, I may decide to delete this post, as I certainly don't want be associated with Barack Obama's wily machinations.

Dear Bloggers, if you see something on this blog that you like and decide to post it on your blog, why not tip your hat in this direction? - Especially, the big boys, with the big blogs, there should be no need for me to have to TAP them on their shoulders to remind them about this. Wink... Wink...

No comments: